Self-Housed Student Registration – 2022 All-State Honor Ensembles
Step 1 – Learn about the All-State Registration Process:
Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Ensembles only:
- Download the welcome letter and read it all the way through for instructions: Welcome Letter
(Students will need to log out of their school account to access this letter as most districts block other Google drives.)
- Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Ensemble CASMEC-Housed Schedules and Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Ensemble Self-Housed Schedules (Each ensemble has its own tab in the spreadsheet)
(Students will need to log out of their school account to access this schedule as most districts block other Google drives.)
- Participation dates are Thursday, February 17 – Sunday, February 20, 2022. Jazz students begin Wednesday, February 16, 2022.
- Registration deadline is January 16, 2022.
- CASMEC Health and Safety Guidelines
All choral participants (non-jazz), please visit https://www.californiasings.com/all-state.html to view All-State Choir information.
Step 2 – Order All-State Sweatshirts and More:
CASMEC All-State merchandise store is now closed. *Please note* Each All-State Student will receive a complimentary t-shirt with their participation fee. You can select your shirt size in Step 4, below. The store is now closed and additional orders cannot be accepted at this time. Merchandise ordered by the deadline will be passed out at CASMEC. Merchandise will be available in a limited amount at the conference if you wish to purchase after the deadline.
CASMEC All-State Recordings – Included with your registration costs, every participant will receive a recording of their concert performance.
CASMEC All-State Ensemble Photo Order Form – All-State Ensemble Photos
Step 3 – Student Contract and Medical Release Form and Payment:
Student Contract and Medical Release Form:
- The Student Contract and Medical Release Form will be provided via DocuSign after you complete Step 4 of the student registration (below).
- Please watch for a DocuSign notification in the student and the parent email so that you can both electronically sign the agreement.
- The Student Contract and Medical Release Form must be signed separately by each party. The student will receive their own notification and the parent will receive their own notification.
- DocuSign emails will be sent manually by our team once per day. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the DocuSign email in your inbox.
- If you have completed Step 4 of the registration and have not received your DocuSign email after 36 hours, please contact Trish Adams at email@example.com.
Participation Fees: All-State Ensemble participation fees are non-refundable and payable when you click the “continue to payment” at the bottom of this page. The amount will be determined by the housing choice made at the time of audition submission. The housing choice made at that time cannot be altered.
- CASMEC-Housed Participation Fee – $525
- Self-Housed Participation Fee – $255
Step 4 – Register for All-State Online:
We are receiving many requests for changes in housing. These requests are being granted on a first come first serve basis and are not guaranteed. Due to hotel, meal, and bussing contracts, we can only grant a change request on a one-to-one basis, meaning someone needs to request your current type of housing for you to change to the other type of housing. No change requests can be granted after January 16.
If you need to update previously entered information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit a second form unless instructed to do so.