Student Registration – 2024 All-State Honor Ensembles
Step 1 – Learn about the All-State Registration Process:
Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Ensembles only:
- Download the welcome letter and read it all the way through for instructions: Welcome Letter
(Please do not request access. Students will need to log out of their school email account to access this letter as most districts block other Google drives.)
- Band, Orchestra, and Jazz Ensemble Schedules There is a separate tab for each ensemble. Arrival times are also listed in the Welcome Letter linked above and for some ensembles they are listed on the list of accepted students. Please check both.
(Students will need to log out of their school account to access this schedule as most districts block other Google drives.)
- Participation dates are Wednesday, January 31st, 2024 – February 4th, 2024. Jazz students arrive Wednesday, January 31, 2024. All others arrive on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
- Registration deadline is December 13, 2023.
All choral participants (non-jazz), please click here to view All-State Choir information.
Step 2 – Order All-State Sweatshirts and More:
CASMEC All-State Merchandise Store – is open from November 28, 2023-December 18th, 2023. *Please note* Each All-State Student will receive a complimentary t-shirt with their participation fee. You can select your shirt size in Step 4, below. Merchandise ordered by the deadline will be passed out at CASMEC. Merchandise will be available in a limited amount at the conference if you wish to purchase after the deadline. This is the only time to order “Honor Musician” apparel. Apparel sold at the conference will be generic CASMEC apparel.
CASMEC All-State Recordings – Providing a recording of All-State performances is dependent on rights granted by the copyright owner. CASMEC is working to secure the rights so that every participant will receive a recording of at least a few of their performance pieces. Each All-State student will receive a video and audio recording of as many of their performance pieces as possible.
CASMEC All-State Ensemble Photo Order Form – To Be Shared later by Ensemble Managers.
Step 3 – Student Contract and Medical Release Form and Payment:
Student Contract and Medical Release Form:
- The Student Contract and Medical Release Form will be provided via DocuSign after you complete Step 4 of the student registration (below).
- Please watch for a DocuSign notification in the student and the parent email so that you can both electronically sign the agreement.
- The Student Contract and Medical Release Form must be signed separately by each party. The student will receive their own notification and the parent will receive their own notification. If the same email is used for both the student and the parent, please be aware that the email notifications may be grouped depending on your email provider. Please click the link in each email, not just one email.
- DocuSign emails will be sent manually by our team once per day. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the DocuSign email in your inbox.
- If you have completed Step 4 of the registration and have not received your DocuSign email after 36 hours, please contact Trish Adams at email@example.com.
Participation Fees: All-State Ensemble participation fees are non-refundable and payable when you click the “continue to payment” at the bottom of this page.
- CASMEC All-State Participation Fee (non-refundable) – $610
Step 4 – Register for All-State Online:
If you need to update previously entered information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit a second form unless instructed to do so.
Please do not use a student school email address. Most schools block external emails from reaching student accounts.