Student Registration – 2021 All-State Honor Ensembles
Step 1 – Learn about the All-State Registration Process:
- Download the welcome letter and read it all the way through for instructions.
- Your specific ensemble schedule will be provided by your ensemble manager via email. Rehearsal dates are January 23 and February 13 for All Band, Orchestra, and Vocal Jazz Ensembles. Rehearsal dates for Choral can be found through the CCDA website, http://calcda.org/calendar-of-events/honor-choirs/
Step 2 – Order All-State Sweatshirts and More:
CASMEC All-State merchandise can be ordered here. ***Important*** Each All-State Student will receive a complimentary t-shirt with their participation fee. You can select your shirt size in Step 4, below. Orders must be received by January 15, 2021. The store will close and additional orders cannot be accepted after that time.
Please note that all merchandise, both included in the All-State Fee and ordered separately, will be received around February 13, 2021.
Step 3 – Media Release Form and Payment:
- Media Release Form –
- Because of the nature of the virtual ensemble, all participants and their parent/guardian must sign a media release form to participate.
- The form will be provided via DocuSign after you complete Step 4 of the student registration (below).
- Please watch for a DocuSign notification in the student and the parent email so that you can both electronically sign the agreement.
- The Media Release Form must be signed separately by each party. The student will receive their own notification and the parent will receive their own notification.
- DocuSign emails will be sent manually once per day. Please check your spam folder if you do not see the DocuSign email in your inbox.
- If you have completed Step 4 of the registration and have not received your DocuSign email after 24 hours, please contact Trish Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participation Payment options are below. All-State Participation Fees are non-refundable.
All Band, Orchestra and Vocal Jazz participants: Online payments preferred: PayPal Payment Link
Once your online payment is complete, please feel free to forward the receipt to email@example.com, including the participant’s name in the email.
If paying by check, please make check payable to: CBDA. Check payments must be received by January 19, 2021. DO NOT send “Signature Required” as it will delay receipt. Please mail the check (no cash/no P.O.s) to:
California All-State Ensembles
Ms. Trish Adams
2417 N. 11th Ave.
Hanford, CA 93230
Step 4 – Register for All-State Online:
If you need to update previously entered information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit a second form unless instructed to do so.