Online Conference Registration has closed, but attendees can still register onsite in the lobby of the Fresno Convention Center beginning at 9:00 AM on Thursday, February 17.
Active Members – $220.00
*Retired Members – $35.00
*Collegiate Student Members – $30.00
Non-members – $365.00
New Saturday-only registration option:
$110.00 – Active Member Registration
$175.00 – Non-Member Registration
*To qualify for the Retired or Collegiate Member registration fees, you must be a member of CAJ, CBDA, CCDA (ACDA), or CMEA (NAfME). If you are not a retired or collegiate member of one of these organizations, you must register as a Non-Member. Membership will be verified.
The 2022 California All-State Music Education Conference is back IRL! We can’t wait to see you all this upcoming February in Fresno, CA and are so excited to provide the highest quality professional learning opportunity for music educators and your students across the state. As always, California Alliance for Jazz (CAJ), California Band Directors Association (CBDA), California Choral Directors Association (CCDA), California Music Educators Association (CMEA) and California Orchestra Directors Association (CODA), the collaborating organizations of CASMEC, have been working hard to prepare an educational and uplifting conference and All-State experience.
CASMEC 2022 Health and Safety Protocols
CASMEC is a mega event and these guidelines have not changed as of 02/16/2022. CASMEC Leadership is requiring masks at all conference venues.
- All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, guest performing ensembles, clinicians, and concert attendees ages 3 and older must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test:
- a PCR test taken within 2 days of the event; or
- An Antigen Test, either from a Laboratory OR an at Home Self-Rapid Test will be accepted-must test onsite and show negative result to enter (CASMEC does not provide the home tests).
- Since CASMEC is a multi-day event, those showing a negative test will have to provide a negative test daily.
- Attendees age 18 and over must provide identification to validate their vaccination record or proof of negative test. Acceptable identification is any document that includes the name of the person and photograph.
- Masks must be worn inside by every participant/staff member of the conference regardless of vaccination status
- All-State students and personnel are required to be vaccinated and masked inside any building at all times.
- All-State students will also be required to show proof of negative test regardless of vaccination status on the day of their arrival.
- Read more