Welcome to CASMEC –
(California All-State Music Education Conference)
February 17-20, 2022
Fresno Convention Center
CASMEC 2022 Conference Registration and CASMEC Lodging Block are now open.
The 2022 California All-State Music Education Conference is back IRL! We can’t wait to see you all this upcoming February in Fresno, CA and are so excited to provide the highest quality professional learning opportunity for music educators and your students across the state. As always, California Alliance for Jazz (CAJ), California Band Directors Association (CBDA), California Choral Directors Association (CCDA), California Music Educators Association (CMEA) and California Orchestra Directors Association (CODA), the collaborating organizations of CASMEC, have been working hard to prepare an educational and uplifting conference and All-State experience. CASMEC 2022
CASMEC 2022 Health and Safety Protocols
We will be following the current Fresno County Department of Public Health and Fresno Convention Center Guidelines (12/15/2021).
- All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, guest performing ensembles, clinicians, and concert attendees ages 3 and older must show proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test, no more than 1 day for an antigen test or 2 days for a PCR test prior to entry to the event. Since CASMEC is a multi-day event, those showing a negative test may have to provide a negative test daily depending on the test type.
- Attendees age 18 and over must provide identification to validate their vaccination record or proof of negative test. Acceptable identification is any document that includes the name of the person and photograph.
- Masks must be worn inside by every participant/staff member of the conference regardless of vaccination status
- All-State students and personnel are required to be vaccinated and masked inside any building at all times.
- All-State students will also be required to show proof of negative test regardless of vaccination status on the day of their arrival.
- Read more
We hope to see you at the conference!
$220.00 – Active Member Registration
$35.00 – Retired Member Registration
$30.00 – Collegiate Member Registration (Students)
$365.00 – Non-Member Registration
(No meals are included with registration fee)
New Saturday-only registration option:
$110.00 – Active Member Registration
$175.00 – Non-Member Registration
Conference Hours (times include sessions and evening concerts):
Thursday, February 17 ~ 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM; registration is open 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday, February 18 ~ 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM; registration is open 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Saturday, February 19 ~ 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM; registration is open 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Sunday, February 20 ~ 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Future Conference Dates:
- 2023 – Fresno, February 16-19, 2023
General questions regarding CASMEC should be addressed to: