2022 CASMEC Health and Safety Guidelines
CASMEC 2022 Health and Safety Protocols
CASMEC is a mega event and these guidelines have not changed as of 02/16/2022. CASMEC Leadership is requiring masks at all conference venues.
- All attendees, presenters, exhibitors, guest performing ensembles, clinicians, and concert attendees ages 3 and older must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test:
- a PCR test taken within 2 days of the event; or
- An Antigen Test, either from a Laboratory OR an at Home Self-Rapid Test will be accepted-must test onsite and show negative result to enter (CASMEC does not provide the home tests).
- Since CASMEC is a multi-day event, those showing a negative test will have to provide a negative test daily.
- Attendees age 18 and over must provide identification to validate their vaccination record or proof of negative test. Acceptable identification is any document that includes the name of the person and photograph.
- Masks must be worn inside by every participant/staff member of the conference regardless of vaccination status
- All-State students and personnel are required to be vaccinated and masked inside any building at all times.
- All-State students will also be required to show proof of negative test regardless of vaccination status on the day of their arrival.
COVID-19 UPDATE Notice from the Fresno Convention Center : Updated January 19, 2022
For Indoor Events of 500 or more people, please be prepared to show Proof of Full Vaccination (no booster is required) OR proof of a Negative COVID-19 test (home self/rapid test will be accepted-must test onsite and show negative result to enter).
The health, safety and security of our Guests, Performers, Athletes, Clients, and Associates remains our highest priority. For Indoor Events of 500 or more, the Requirements are as follows:
Verification of fully vaccinated status OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test (Children 2 years and under are exempt from having to provide a test).
If providing a negative test result, it Must be either:
- A PCR test taken within 2 days of the event; or
- An Antigen Test, either from a Laboratory OR an at Home Self-Rapid Test will be accepted-must test onsite and show negative result to enter.
Examples of acceptable are as follows: – COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the CDC or WHO) – A photo of your vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device – A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, if testing prior to event date. – An electronic test result displayed on a phone from the test provider or laboratory. California mandate requires ALL our Guests in the venue to wear a suitable face covering consistent with CDC guidance.